If you’ve been considering modernizing SQL Server workloads on Amazon Web Services (AWS), join EPLEXITY and AWS to learn about the benefits of using AWS fully managed services for your SQL Server workloads including hassle free flexibility, scaling compute and storage with ease, high availability, automated failover and backup, and disaster recovery.
We’ll also discuss how EPLEXITY’s CXOS Managed Services Platform for AWS reduces the amount of time and resources required both during and post migration using AWS best practices. And we’ll walk through a customer case study and how we helped them modernize their 20 SQL Server databases running on SQL Server to Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL.
- Understand SQL Server Migration Options for AWS
- Clarification on Microsoft Licensing Options
- Detailed Process for Migrating Applications and Data
- Introduction of EPLEXITY’s CXOS Managed Services Platform for AWS
- Nirav Shah, Sr. Solutions Architect – AWS
- Ramesh Krishnamagaru, Solutions Architect – AWS
- John Clendennen, CTO and Founder – EPLEXITY
- Rob Martell, Sr. Enterprise Architect – EPLEXITY