Over the past three years we were challenged with our customers trying to fix this problem of getting to the Public Cloud with a Secure connection – so we built and tested this solution and made it a Product. The Value Proposition is SLA backed connectivity to the Public cloud. Lower your egress networking charges by 60% for Amazon Web Services . Be up in minutes with Eplexity’s SecureConnect from any Eplexity Private cloud node.
We built the solution based on the following use cases:
- I have collocation equipment that require access to the Cloud.
- Eplexity will host the customers gear in our data center and provide direct access to the public cloud.
- I have a modem bank for PST connectivity that needs to connect to NOAH then send\receive data to our AWS workloads for processing.
- Eplexity hosts the modem bank in its Tier 3 data center and Provides SecureConnect to AWS.
- I need to host my voice application that only supports VMware Cloud but need to burst workloads into AWS for my e-commerce site. I also do not want to manage the burst or monitoring of the application environment.
- Eplexity provides SecureConnect, and Eplexity Private Cloud, and provides Managed Services to facilitate the entire solution 24/7.
- I want to host my Private Cloud workloads in Eplexity but need access to the Public cloud for my gen 2 workloads.
- I need to lower me Egress network charges from AWS.