Deploying in the cloud, whether a new application or new infrastructure, is daunting. You know it, we know it. Cloud computing requires a different set of skills than traditional on-premise IT. The uncertainty and disruption can affect productivity and create internal barriers. Then there’s the debt from of your legacy architectures. Not to mention security and compliance concerns.
If any of these issues sound familiar, you’re in luck, the next gen AWS has arrived. CXOS removes the risk, complexity, and internal challenges associated with AWS, whether you’re just starting out or modernizing your current environment.
FUELED BY ARCHITECTURES ON DEMAND
CXOS is next gen AWS enablement. Through years of experience and hundreds of engagements, we built, tested, iterated, tested, rebuilt…you get the idea, our catalog of pre-established, automated, best practice AWS architectures. We support a growing catalog of use cases including data lakes, microservices, web-scale applications, containerization, and more.
When you sign up for CXOS, you can eliminate all of the R&D associated with learning AWS and infrastructure development. And, you’ll able to deploy faster, in days or weeks versus months or years. You’ll also get:
- Access to an Infrastructure as Code (IaC) library of AWS Well-Architected designs with full CI/CD process built into each architecture
- The ability to deploy battle tested AWS IaC tech stack in minutes
- Elastic infrastructure development (DevOps and SRE) consulting and real time expertise
- Ongoing commercial support through chat, email, phone 24x7x365
- Complete ownership of your AWS infrastructure code
- A simple cost optimization and billing portal with our Cloud Command Center (C3)
- Compliance with HA design guidelines for various software suites including Microsoft, SQL, Kubernetes, RedHat, WordPress, and more
- An analytics suite that provides information on design drift from commercial updates, telemetry data on CI\CD workflows, overall effectiveness of your architecture, along with other key data points