Eplexity SD WAN Solution for Cloud
Eplexity is working with Aryaka to replace MPLS fully or partially, starting from sites suffering from high network complexity and costs. If you want to try a POC- Click here and we will get back to you soon.
You can use Aryaka in place of your MPLS backup link in case of multi-provider link redundancy at branch offices. You can replace MPLS fully or partially, starting from sites suffering from high network complexity and costs.
Traditional solutions prove inadequate in addressing these global network dynamics. The public Internet does not effectively support the global delivery of modern applications, encountering unpredictable latency and congestion-based packet loss. Alternative connectivity solutions like MPLS do not support optimized access to cloud services and SaaS-based applications, take too long to deploy, and are complex to manage.
Aryaka’s global SD-WAN offers a more viable alternative, delivering enterprise-grade connectivity and fast, consistent performance for on-premises and SaaS-based applications, regardless of where they are located. Eplexity has several customers that are using Private and Public Clouds and now are using Aryaka to maximize connectivity to their Cloud destinations for their teams around the Globe.
Popular Use Cases
Fast connectivity to Cloud/SaaS instances
> Enhanced Voice, Video and Telepresence performance > Stable Virtual Desktop application delivery
> Reliable ERP and CRM Performance
> Speed up Extranet application performance
> Rapid WAN deployment for new branch offices
> Accelerated real-time gaming performance
Key Finding of the latest WAN report
- The volume of enterprise traffic has grown across all regions and verticals.
- Nearly 50% of enterprise traffic is a combination of HTTP and HTTPS.
- Bandwidth at non-headquarters enterprise sites is reasonably good worldwide.
- While certain components of the enterprise WAN are improving, oth- ers are actually hindering the enterprise’s ability to conduct business over the Internet, especially when application traffic must travel over long distances.
- For some regions, inconsistency in the application response time cannot be solely attributed to the distance between locations, but is also dependent on the network infrastructure itself.
Do you have questions? You can contact us here to get a quote on SD WAN.